I want to thank your team (Jeff) for finding a new writer when you were unable to reach my existing writer to revise my paper. I appreciate your professionalism and efforts. Thanks
Down a group, the electronegativity decreases. Across a period, it increases.
Down A Group
• As you move down a group, the number of energy levels increases. The valence e- cannot feel the pull of the nucleus as strongly.
• The nuclear shielding also increases, reducing the pull from the positive nucleus.
(Note: the nuclear charge [i.e. of p+] also increases down a group, rendering the nucleus more and more positive; however, the increased nuclear shielding compensates by decreasing the pull on the valence e-).
Across A Period
• The number of energy levels stays the same.
• The nuclear shielding also remains the same; thus, the valence e- has a weaker protection from the pull of the positive nucleus.
• The nuclear charge increases across a period, as the nucleus becomes more positive. This increases its pull on the valence e-, pulling it in closer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more