I want to thank your team (Jeff) for finding a new writer when you were unable to reach my existing writer to revise my paper. I appreciate your professionalism and efforts. Thanks
TOPIC: children, the media and mental health effects – – Read the following article – Children, Adolescents, and the Media: Health Effects – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Victor_Strasburger/publication/12943151_Children_Adolescents_and_the_Media_Five_Crucial_Issues/links/004635304c3df625a4000000.pdf
write up a 220 word summary of the article detailing the main ideas, theories, methods and findings
– meet and exceed the word minimum
– I encourage you to write as much as you can on each question as long as it
is relevant and progresses your main points.
– use extensive and detailed examples and definitions from the book and other material used
in and out of class. You must cite and use material in the book or your
grade will be lowered significantly.
– write in a clear and coherent manner by using paragraphs to break up your main points and using quality transition sentences from one paragraph to the next
– properly cite using parenthetical citations within the text for any
information not of common knowledge from the book, class lectures and
other material used to answer the questions.
– use proper grammar and spelling
– back up any personal opinion with facts and stats from sociological studies
Anything less will result in points being taken off – particularly for not meeting the word requirements – 10 to 30 points off out of 100 points depending on how far away from the word count you are.
– Lack of detail from the book – 10-30 points off.
– Improper citations – 10-20 points off
– Poor editing – 10-20 points off
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more